Hello Again

little-me

I started Lipotrim in September last and lost 37lb. The last day I weighted my-self, it said 8stone 13lb on the scales and my brand new satin size-ten trousers fitted like a glove :D In early December on my last week of LT I couldn't get to the chemist for my final weight in and to start maintenance. I couldn't go the following week either, I ran out of shakes and work was so busy. I tried eating protein for a few days but eventually I just gave up without refeeding properly.:cry: I embraced the Festive season wholeheartily. and put on 10lb and a full dress size in the process. (i'm a shortie);) I'm back for round two and determined to finish the job this time. I realise now the inportance of the refeed instead of gorging on food especially c h o c o l a t e, which is my ultimate weakness :( So hello boys and girls, you'll see abit of me on here as I found it's a great place to keep on track. Good luck to you all newbies and restarters. I can't wait for week one weight in xxxx

Welcome back Marie and good luck!

I can't stress how important doing a proper refeed is or, like I did, taking it one step further and avoiding carbs for even longer.......little ******* those carbs:sigh:

I too am trying again, trying it is. I just don't seem to be able to get into it. I was on lt for 3 months and lost 3 stone. I have come back to lose another stone if I can. I just don't seem to be able to get past day one, it has been nearly a week.:cry: I also embrace the non carb life style, when I say I can't get into it, the only foods I eat are meat and eggs or cheese.

Back