Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello Again

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by little-me, 17 January 2011 Social URL.

1. little-me

little-me Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I started Lipotrim in September last and lost 37lb. The last day I weighted my-self, it said 8stone 13lb on the scales and my brand new satin size-ten trousers fitted like a glove :D In early December on my last week of LT I couldn't get to the chemist for my final weight in and to start maintenance. I couldn't go the following week either, I ran out of shakes and work was so busy. I tried eating protein for a few days but eventually I just gave up without refeeding properly.:cry: I embraced the Festive season wholeheartily. and put on 10lb and a full dress size in the process. (i'm a shortie);) I'm back for round two and determined to finish the job this time. I realise now the inportance of the refeed instead of gorging on food especially c h o c o l a t e, which is my ultimate weakness :( So hello boys and girls, you'll see abit of me on here as I found it's a great place to keep on track. Good luck to you all newbies and restarters. I can't wait for week one weight in xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    Welcome back Marie and good luck!

I can't stress how important doing a proper refeed is or, like I did, taking it one step further and avoiding carbs for even longer.......little ******* those carbs:sigh:

4. fatgirlslim74

fatgirlslim74 Determind to do it!!!!!!!

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I too am trying again, trying it is. I just don't seem to be able to get into it. I was on lt for 3 months and lost 3 stone. I have come back to lose another stone if I can. I just don't seem to be able to get past day one, it has been nearly a week.:cry: I also embrace the non carb life style, when I say I can't get into it, the only foods I eat are meat and eggs or cheese.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.