Hello Again!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by HereToLose, 23 October 2011 Social URL.

1. HereToLose

HereToLose Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi everyone, well this is my 3rd time round in the past year, i need the weight to be gone this time. Im now a very happy married young lady :D and since my honeymoon which was my first time abroad im now addicted and wanting to go back twice next year firs time end of march, i want some of my belly gone by this point mainly to feel more comfortable in my self than anything, i was thinking of doing the special K diet just for 2weeks to kick start me, what do you lot think of this? Also im 5ft4' and i looked at a 'healthy hight & weight chart' which told me i should be about 9&half stone, does this seem about right?

Thank you and as much support as possible please :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. phonicshunny

phonicshunny Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(31.75%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hello and welcome to the forum, After you have done you special k diet, what will be your next plan?
    I found sw worked best for me, but everyone is different ;)
    Good luck with your weight loss journey and please keep in touch

4. HereToLose

HereToLose Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hey! I was thinking CC i did use WW before and iv always lost really well like 4/7lbs a week easy but i always find myself giving up aftr the first stone has gone :(

5. snufflekins2004

snufflekins2004 Member

Hi!!! I'm Heather, it's my 3rd time this year to, am joinin again on tuesday, up at 6am for work and not home till 10pm so can't get to a class tomorrow, I really wanna stick at it this time got 1 stone to loose xxx good luck with your week x

6. HereToLose

HereToLose Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Thank you and good luck with losing the stone. Im sure it will be gone before you know it. If anyone has any favourite special K they dont mind sharing let me know as i want it to taste as nice as possible :) Also if anyone wants to help keep me motivated or to be a chat buddy instead of eating :) with BBM let me know xx

7. snufflekins2004

snufflekins2004 Member

I dont have a blackberry but il be on here most nights for thinsperation! X love minimins it's fab! X

8. Sugarloaf85

Sugarloaf85 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(10.12%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Third time lucky! :) make this time the one to reach your goal. Best of luck. X

9. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good luck with the pounds.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.