Hello Again!

HereToLose

Hi everyone, well this is my 3rd time round in the past year, i need the weight to be gone this time. Im now a very happy married young lady :D and since my honeymoon which was my first time abroad im now addicted and wanting to go back twice next year firs time end of march, i want some of my belly gone by this point mainly to feel more comfortable in my self than anything, i was thinking of doing the special K diet just for 2weeks to kick start me, what do you lot think of this? Also im 5ft4' and i looked at a 'healthy hight & weight chart' which told me i should be about 9&half stone, does this seem about right?

Thank you and as much support as possible please :eek:

Hello and welcome to the forum, After you have done you special k diet, what will be your next plan?
I found sw worked best for me, but everyone is different ;)
Good luck with your weight loss journey and please keep in touch

Hello and welcome to the forum, After you have done you special k diet, what will be your next plan?
I found sw worked best for me, but everyone is different ;)
Good luck with your weight loss journey and please keep in touch

Hey! I was thinking CC i did use WW before and iv always lost really well like 4/7lbs a week easy but i always find myself giving up aftr the first stone has gone :(

Hi!!! I'm Heather, it's my 3rd time this year to, am joinin again on tuesday, up at 6am for work and not home till 10pm so can't get to a class tomorrow, I really wanna stick at it this time got 1 stone to loose xxx good luck with your week x

Thank you and good luck with losing the stone. Im sure it will be gone before you know it. If anyone has any favourite special K they dont mind sharing let me know as i want it to taste as nice as possible :) Also if anyone wants to help keep me motivated or to be a chat buddy instead of eating :) with BBM let me know xx

Third time lucky! :) make this time the one to reach your goal. Best of luck. X

Back