Hello again!

Chunky Madwife

:wave_cry:

Well, a whole year has passed since I first started Exante and depsite losing 3 stone easily, I am now right back where I started again.

I have no-one to blame but myself. :mad: I have been keeping my head well and truly in the sand.

I have nothing to wear and no inclination to go shopping either. I also have a holiday in the SOuth of France in July to look forward to, and I really don't want to be the fatty on the plane/beach etc.

So back on the wagon.

I want to be 100% TS this time: last time I managed for the first 4-6 weeks. The trouble was I wasn't doing any exercise at all.

So this time hope to do more and be more active which I hope will help me keep me on track.

So here's to all of us and our success in 2012!:D

Hiya welcome back. Ah if you have done it before you cab definitely do it again. Just think how fab you will feel on holiday in all your lovely clothes! Good luck :) x

Welcome back :D

well like its been said above if you've done it before you can do it again, and that lovely holiday you have planned should be a very good motivator :)

Welcome back CM :) good luck & all the best. Hope this is the one for you! :D

Welcome back!!! :D ...I wish you the best of luck with Exante, you've done it before - you CAN do it again and this time keep it off for good x

:) Aw thankoooo x

Had a good day, not felt hungry.

Only managed 2 packs, 2 pints water and 2 pints coke zero.

I know I need three packs, but I have a box of chocolate flavour arriving tomorrow so that will make it easier :flirt2:

H x

Back