Hello.. Again!

cornishwed14

Hello everyone.... I'm new, kind of! I've joined under a new name as it's too much of a slap in the face to log into my old account, Its been a long time since I've been here.

My name is Fern (previously, FernXx) So some of you, will remember me. I notice the mods are still here.. (hidyho!) I joined slimming world for the first time in May 2008, I lost 5 stone and reached the final six at SW HQ of Young Slimmer of The Year finals in 2009. I was extremely happy, and throughout my entire journey the support of the members, and even friends I made here.. were key in that success. Late 2010 I discovered I was pregnant, shortly after my man popped the big question. It was a massive year for us! Elated of course, but I gained nearly 4 stone by the time my sweet girl arrived August 2011. I jumped back on the SW bandwagon to soon, at 5 weeks postpartum. I say too soon because I genuinely think I needed more time, but I lost around a stone before it all falling apart, I left group and since then have been up and down by nearly a stone throughout the past year +. It is incredibly frustrating.

I have around 2 st 10lbs to loose, and it needs to go. I have a wedding dress in my cupboard and I've 17 months till the big day. I cannot spend another day beating myself up about this, or giving into temptation.

So, here I am.. asking everyone to get behind me and push me along. .please!

Lots of Love, Fern. x

Welcome back! Im a newbie to the forum but sounds like you are very determined to do it this time! Congrats on losing 5st and reaching finals of Young slimmer of the year - thats a HUGE achievment and proof to yourself that you get the SW plan and can totally do it again!
Definitely sounds like it been a big year but keep your wedding as motivation and im sure you'll lost that 2st 10lbs in no time! Best of luck and keep us updated on your progress!:D

Welcome back! I'm a newbie to SW and to this forum but it sounds like you have all the tools you need to succeed. You've lost weight once and you can do it again!

Hello lovely Fern. Xx good to see you back. I'm still around a little, not much these days but its great to see you back chick. Xx

Jaylou..hello lovely lady! great to see you here.. how you doing skinnyminny. its comforting to see old 'faces' here. Ive spotted Ellebear, capricorn and funcurls...is honey still around, last I remember she was leaving for oz! anywho. hoping to recreate my previous success. im fed up of failing bigtime!

thanks for the support girls...im in cornwall this w.e to finalise the venue. .and have a holiday to bluestone wales first week of March. It feels sensible to wait untill then to start, since im thrown off track at the slightest dusruption right now. what do you think? realistic or an excuse?

x

I would say give it a go anyway! If you fall off wagon fair wnough, just get back on it after youre back. But there will always be 'disruptions' - holidays, birthdays, nights out, meals out, weddings, parties etc that you have to deal with and fit into your week so they will just become part of the SW 'journey'! Im sure it wont be as bad as you think anyway, you can still make healthier choices whilst enjoying yourself then stick to the plan 100% when you get back! Doing SW a little bit of the time is better than not at all and you might surprise yourself with a loss too if you incorporate a bit of SW planning into your holiday! Good Luck! :)

Oooops sorry!!! :confused: Erm i'll try again - i think wait till after the holiday, enjoy yourself then start SW again!!lol! better?!!! :D

there we go girl, getting with the programme already lol! I joke. plan of action is to do my best...gather as much sw info as poss ..getting stuck meal planning...then start 100% when hols are done. ..last thing I need is more weight to loose!

Welcome back Fern, I remember you! I've been on and off for the last year but am really knuckling down now. Congrats on your little girl, bet shes keeping you on your toes.

welcome back, i dont think we have met but great to see you xx

Hi Catherine! Oh yes she does. She's a terror haha.. she is wonderful though, I loose myself in her... and use the excuse of having fun to bury my head in the sand with my weight.

Thanks GreenEyedMonster and clairej03 x

Hi Fern! Welcome back! I remember you from before. I lost 2 stone, got a place on a course at work leading to promotion, got promoted and put the 2 stone back on again! So I'm back again as well.

Honey has taken herself off to the silver members' section and I still haven't got enough posts to read things in there, so I don't know how she's getting on.

anyway, good luck with losing weight (again), Tracy xx

oh hello! congratulations on wonderful job news! how are you finding it 2nd time around. .cant believe how difficult it is compared to my first time...x

welcome back fern! nice to see you on here again x

Back