1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello again :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by -Rhino-, 18 May 2014 Social URL.

1. -Rhino-

-Rhino- Active Member

Hi everyone I was previously registered here as Jen-Cheng but fell well and truly off the wagon :wave_cry:

I tried to convince myself once I plateau'd at just under 13st that it was what my body wanted to be and that I was happy with how I looked.

However, once the complacency began the pounds started piling on and I now type this at 16st, putting on all the weight I lost :(

Determined to make a fresh start and with a plan of action in mind I'm determined to get back to that weight and to the ever waiting goal of 10st.

Looking forward to starting the journey :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. diviajar

diviajar Well-Known Member

You've done it once, you can do it now.

We all need to learn the secret to keep it off! :)

Good luck!

4. -Rhino-

-Rhino- Active Member

Thanks diviajar. Gotta move into acceptance and then flab ass-kicking mode! lol