Hello all, another newbie!

Lisijay

Hi all, Lisijay here, new to the site, sadly NOT new to dieting. Tried them all, some success, but as I am getting older, it's harder. I thought I would try one of the Very low calorie Diets like Exante or Lighter life, but not sure which to go for. I am having a consultation with LL on Thursday and seeing the Doc on Friday, but I am determined to succeed on one of them. Anyone have any feelings/advice or have you tried both and found one better than the other or the same?

Hi Lisijay -
Unfortunately I have no advice on he diet plans, but I too am new and started my diet today!
Thought I'd say hello as we both have similar start/target weights and I'm always around if you need a bit of moral support (which I'm sure I too will need!!)
Not too sure how to work this site or I would add you or a friend or something - if that's even possible!!! :)
Jasmine :)

hiya :)

I'm on a vlcd, the only proper diet I have ever been on and I think its fantastic. A lot of products on the market I personally don't like. I'm not a fan of slim fast for example.
So while cambridge is not cheap, I have the options of: shakes, porridge, soup or bars as well as recipes to make on different steps and some water flavourings to make water a bit less dull.

You have to be careful on these diets, if done wrong it could be quite easy to get unwell. But they do work. It can be a bit of a struggle at first, getting used to eating so little. Ya just gotta find loads of things to do so your not thinking about food.

Good luck :)

Back