hello all* back again!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by peachy1982, 30 October 2009 Social URL.

1. peachy1982

peachy1982 Silver Member

common sense, everything in moderation
    Well everyone I have been on and off and off and on all diets. Weight watchers, cambridge, low fat, low carb, slimming world, all sorts. And been a member here for a while. But a lot has happened in the last few months since I have not been on the boards. New job, big family bereavement, and some other stuff. But anyway 3 have realised life is only short and too short to be unhappy about my weight. So I am back and I am ditching processed foods, crisps and sweets, cut out the booze and am going for it big style. Lots of fruit and salads and vegetables and get my fat but moving some more. I have always known the food I should eat but now I need to put that into practice. So I am looking for friends and support to see me through. And hope I can offer the same in return.
    Look forward to getting to know you all
    Clare x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    Hi and Welcome clare...
    i hope you do well, and we are all here to help one another, and im sure you will get the support you need.. i know i have!!!
    Good luck with your weight loss!!!
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Welcome back. And good luck

Irene xx
  5. Aimee

Aimee hiya!

welcome back clare! x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.