• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello All, Given up on CD and starting WW

Ajax

Finally...Life begins
G: 10st0lb
Hi all,

I have finally made the decision to come off from CD and start WW, I joined online yesterday and my first weigh in is next tuesday! Ill be reading for a while first but found minimins to be great support on cambridge so hoping it will help here too!

Looking forward to getting to know you all here :0) Hope I am welcome!! xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

abz

Gold Member
good luck with your new journey hon. don't forget to pop in occasionally on the dark side to let us know how you are going on :D

abz xx

Gemma1986

Im just me!
S: 13st13lb C: 13st1.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.9%)
Good luck hun,lovely to have you here with us,i done cd and found i had no life so i come back to ww again! xx

Hiya I did LL and found I had no life and was taking my stress out on my husband and lil girl so I got my priorities right and rejoined WW had my first WI last night good luck with it stay strong
Linz

Hiya Ajax, welcome to ww, hope you find the plan easy and shed the pounds quick!

Ive not been on CD but reading the cd bit i know i couldnt do it! So good luck to you!!!!

Dietingdon

Silver Member
S: 21st6lb C: 21st6lb BMI: 49.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi all,

I have finally made the decision to come off from CD and start WW, I joined online yesterday and my first weigh in is next tuesday! Ill be reading for a while first but found minimins to be great support on cambridge so hoping it will help here too!

Looking forward to getting to know you all here :0) Hope I am welcome!! xx

I too have stopped CD for WW, and have my 1st WI next Tuesday, Good Luck! Let us know how you get on!