Hello All, Given up on CD and starting WW

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Ajax, 24 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    Hi all,

I have finally made the decision to come off from CD and start WW, I joined online yesterday and my first weigh in is next tuesday! Ill be reading for a while first but found minimins to be great support on cambridge so hoping it will help here too!

Looking forward to getting to know you all here :0) Hope I am welcome!! xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. abz

abz Gold Member

good luck with your new journey hon. don't forget to pop in occasionally on the dark side to let us know how you are going on :D

abz xx
  4. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Good luck hun,lovely to have you here with us,i done cd and found i had no life so i come back to ww again! xx
  5. looby lou

looby lou Full Member

Lighter Life
    Hiya I did LL and found I had no life and was taking my stress out on my husband and lil girl so I got my priorities right and rejoined WW had my first WI last night good luck with it stay strong
  6. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    Hiya Ajax, welcome to ww, hope you find the plan easy and shed the pounds quick!

Ive not been on CD but reading the cd bit i know i couldnt do it! So good luck to you!!!!
  7. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    slimming world

I too have stopped CD for WW, and have my 1st WI next Tuesday, Good Luck! Let us know how you get on!
  8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.