Hello All. I'm back for round 2!

Busy Mum

Silver Member
I started LT in September 2012 after the most miserable school holidays I've ever had, weighing in a massive 24st 7lbs!!:eek:. I stuck with it 100% until the end of Feb 2013 and managed to get down to 18st 2lbs but then I started to pick a bit at food and I was really starting to struggle, so I decided to take a complete break and get my head right before I came back again to LT to finish off the job. I believe (certainly for me anyway) that if your not fully in the LT zone and you're picking at food here, there and everywhere then there's no point being on LT. Anyway, to cut a long story short I've had a lovely 3 months surprisingly being able to control what I eat (most of the time anyway!) and also because I'm now able to move without my back , knees etc aching doing some excercise:D. I've never been a big lover of excercise but I do now enjoy walking.

With the summer holidays on there way I decided last Monday I was ready to commit to LT again and so I'm back. I weighed in last Monday at 18st 7lbs which wasn't too bad and now today I am already down to 17st 6lbs. Last time I did LT I did no excercise at all but I've come to enjoy my walking so much I've decided to keep up with it and see how I go. Hopefully there are some oldies on here who will remember me and plently of newbies to get to know.

Welcome back busy mum you have done brill so well done to you as you can see I myself have put on nearly 2.7 st since I give up my own fault as I went back to eating and drinking like I use to but now I have no choice but to lose it and keep it off keep it up anyway you are focus

Welcome back, and best of luck reaching your weight goal. Sounds like you're off to a great start
:)

Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome back busy mum you have done brill so well done to you as you can see I myself have put on nearly 2.7 st since I give up my own fault as I went back to eating and drinking like I use to but now I have no choice but to lose it and keep it off keep it up anyway you are focus

Hi Mburke. Lovely to see a familiar face! Its hard this weight loss lark isn't it! I was very disappointed with myself for stopping at first as I know if I hadn't I would be at least 3 stone lighter by now but I had just got to a point where I couldn't stick to the 100% rules any longer and I was picking so much it got ridiculous. I am pleased that I hardly put anything on while I was having a break so hopefully that will all go well when I get to my goal weight to maintain. But I know I will always be watching my weight! Good luck for your restart. 2st in 5 weeks is definitely on if you stick to it 100%. Bset wishes.

Here to day 1 tomorrow :)

Good luck to you both. You've done so well before, amazing!

Good luck :) think of the final goal but always take each day as it comes and look at mini goals

Hi Busy Mum

After reading your story and motivational words I also decided to restart yesterday so only on day 2. Your right about having your lt head on as ive tried to restart twice before and failed, heres hoping this time roun will be ok!! xx

Hi Busy Mum

After reading your story and motivational words I also decided to restart yesterday so only on day 2. Your right about having your lt head on as ive tried to restart twice before and failed, heres hoping this time roun will be ok!! xx

Thank you for your kind words Lisa. You are so right about a big part to the success of this diet lies in your own head. You have to get to a point in your life where you want it badly. Best wishes for your first week. Keep posting and you'll get plenty of support.

Back