HELLO ALL, IM BACK TOO

lizzie0310

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]WEIGHT - 20st 4lbs
WEIGHT LOSS TO DATE - 21lbs
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
HI EVERYONE!!

hope you are all well, ive been away from weight loss for a couple of weeks but still been looking in here occaisionally, just lurking.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Im counting this as week 6. I had a break for 2 weeks, found a new CDC, im on sole source and this is now day 2. Yesterday was spot on, no food at all, just all my packs and all my water. today ive had (purely out of habit, before i even remembered i was doing ss!! :( ) biccies. this is the sunday ritual of being at my nana-in-laws! It will be the last day like it for a long time, no more until im at my goal and then only if i want them not because theyre there. I told her today not to buy anymore for me as im on a diet and wont eat them so shes not to waste her money![/FONT]

im feeling very good about doing ss but also very very strange at not having a meal (was on 1000cal before). im not missing the food but it just feels wierd that im not eating. suppose that feeling will pass soon enough. just waiting for the high energy to kick back in as ive a LOAD of jobs round the house to keep me occupied!

glad to be back with you all xxx

Welcome back Lizzie, hope you are well. Day 2 again good luck for the rest of the week you know the first week is the hardest. x

Great - you're started Lizzie ! Just sent you an e mail asking you that.
Stick in there! See you soon

Nice to see you Lizzie and well done on your 21lbs. off:)

I am back two weeks and found it tough but very happy with my 13lbs. off!!!

Love Mini xxx

PHEW thats me in from work, another rubbish sunday night over! thank you all for the welcome back, off to bed now, im shattered!

DQ thats a lovely family photo in your ticker, nice to see so many happy smiling faces.

anne-marie - just off to ge my emails before bed, speak soon xx

Hi Lizzie, welcome back, good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey, (at least this time you aren't starting from scratch and have already got rid of 21lbs) so you are already well on your way to success!

xx

Hi Lizzie, good to see you back. I took a break for a while but am also very glad to be back amongst friends who really understand.
I have been up and down again weightwise but started back properly yesterday and hope to drop a stone before my holiday on the 15th of Feb. I am cal counting but upping the exercise too so with a bit of luck, no make that perserverance, I will get there!
Good luck with the next bit of your journey.

love Barb xx

Back