HELLO ALL, IM BACK TOO

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by lizzie0310, 21 January 2007 Social URL.

1. lizzie0310

lizzie0310 Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st8lb
    Current Weight:
    22st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.27%)
    Diet:
    Charles Clark
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]WEIGHT - 20st 4lbs
    WEIGHT LOSS TO DATE - 21lbs
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
    HI EVERYONE!!

hope you are all well, ive been away from weight loss for a couple of weeks but still been looking in here occaisionally, just lurking.
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Im counting this as week 6. I had a break for 2 weeks, found a new CDC, im on sole source and this is now day 2. Yesterday was spot on, no food at all, just all my packs and all my water. today ive had (purely out of habit, before i even remembered i was doing ss!! :( ) biccies. this is the sunday ritual of being at my nana-in-laws! It will be the last day like it for a long time, no more until im at my goal and then only if i want them not because theyre there. I told her today not to buy anymore for me as im on a diet and wont eat them so shes not to waste her money![/FONT]

im feeling very good about doing ss but also very very strange at not having a meal (was on 1000cal before). im not missing the food but it just feels wierd that im not eating. suppose that feeling will pass soon enough. just waiting for the high energy to kick back in as ive a LOAD of jobs round the house to keep me occupied!

glad to be back with you all xxx

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Welcome back Lizzie, hope you are well. Day 2 again good luck for the rest of the week you know the first week is the hardest. x

4. Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie Anne-Marie

Diet:
    VLCD
    Great - you're started Lizzie ! Just sent you an e mail asking you that.
    Stick in there! See you soon

5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Nice to see you Lizzie and well done on your 21lbs. off:)

I am back two weeks and found it tough but very happy with my 13lbs. off!!!

Love Mini xxx

6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Good to see you back Lizzie :D

7. lizzie0310

lizzie0310 Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st8lb
    Current Weight:
    22st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.27%)
    Diet:
    Charles Clark
    PHEW thats me in from work, another rubbish sunday night over! thank you all for the welcome back, off to bed now, im shattered!

DQ thats a lovely family photo in your ticker, nice to see so many happy smiling faces.

anne-marie - just off to ge my emails before bed, speak soon xx

8. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Thanks Lizzie - I have it as my desktop at work to make me smile :)

9. mrs tweedy

mrs tweedy Regular Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi Lizzie, welcome back, good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey, (at least this time you aren't starting from scratch and have already got rid of 21lbs) so you are already well on your way to success!

xx

10. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    Hi Lizzie, good to see you back. I took a break for a while but am also very glad to be back amongst friends who really understand.
    I have been up and down again weightwise but started back properly yesterday and hope to drop a stone before my holiday on the 15th of Feb. I am cal counting but upping the exercise too so with a bit of luck, no make that perserverance, I will get there!
    Good luck with the next bit of your journey.

love Barb xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.