Hello all! New to LT and Forum

Good morning everyone

After debating whether to use LT for a few weeks I finally , after reading some amazing stories of support and success here, went and got my 1st weeks yesterday. So this morning I start and Im soooo excited =D

Just a lil about myself. Im 31 from Somerset, have 2 young boys, 5 and 3, in the process of an amicable seperation from my husband of 10 years, and the heaviest Ive ever been in my life. I used to Dance Professionally until I was 22 when I had an accident and severe injuries, so for me being heavy is terrible. Ive tried many diets and eating regimes over the past 5 years which is when my weight went on after my 1st son. Usually I lose 2 stone and then nothing happens depsite sticking to them. So for me, Lipotrim really is a shining light and Im hoping to have great results =D

So, thats about it for now.

Hope to get to know many of you over the next coming weeks and GL and continued Congrats to all the current LT slimmers out there.

Love and Light ~SM~

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wz2XlhD/]

[/URL]

Start LT - 07/11/08
Start Wg - 208lbs
Goal Wg - 140lbs

Last edited:
Welcome to LT,good luck on your 1st week!!! Caz xx

hi sm..well to the board...yourll do great here :)

im on the somerset/dorset border so its great to have a fellow somersetonian aboard!!

hxx

:welcome: SM, great to have you with us, good luck with LM, you will get great results following the plan! x

Hello and welcome. This is my 4th week on LT and I love it, the journey so far has be great and I am loving the weight loss. You didn't say how much you want to lose ( get a ticker) I am sure you will achieve it.

Hi somersetmummy and welcome to this forum, i joined on here on sunday although am only starting today :) but u will recieve some very helpful advice and support from these lovelies on here

Good luck xx

Great that you are joining us. Good luck for your first week. :wave_cry:

Aww thank you ladies for that welcome =D

Debbie - ticker added ..I did have it but settings somehow didnt show it but regardless I need to lose 68lbs to get into a 'safe' weight I guess, and after than then I'll see about another 14lbs or so.

So for me this is day 3 and Im doing good. The shakes are ok even though the strawberry one made me cringe. Im used to drinking alot of water anyway and I dont take milk or sugar in tea (earl grey) or coffee so thats fine aswell. Ive resisted the temptation to eat toast.. I miss this already lol But my will power is strong and this is my last real attempt to shift this stubborn weight.

Hope everyones enjoying a relaxing Sunday.

~Sm~

Hello and welcome hun you sound very motivated so you will be fine the first week is difficult with headaches and dizzyness but once you get past day 5 you will feel amazing xx Good luck with your journey xx

welcome aboard as the other guys have said the 1st week is tough but the weight loss you acheive will help you to forget the 1st week

all the best keep focused
Sharron
xx

Back