Hello All - room for a guy on board?

The Changing Man

Hi everyone,

I have joined my local SW group and it's my first weigh-in tonight.

I tend not to have any syns during the week but instead have one meal where I eat what I want.

It's probably not what was intended but I'll see if it works!

I've been sticking to red days and have not stuffed myself so I'm hoping for a good weight loss tonight.

My main problem is I don't have enough variety in my diet - that's one of the reasons why I joined up here - looking for inspiration.

Good luck to you all.

The Changing Man

Hello there!
Welcome to the site - its always good to have new people along, male or female!!
I joined this site, looking for inspiration and have never looked back!!
Make the most of the support available to you.
Good luck on your weight loss journey.

Hi everyone,

I have joined my local SW group and it's my first weigh-in tonight.

I tend not to have any syns during the week but instead have one meal where I eat what I want.

It's probably not what was intended but I'll see if it works!

I've been sticking to red days and have not stuffed myself so I'm hoping for a good weight loss tonight.

My main problem is I don't have enough variety in my diet - that's one of the reasons why I joined up here - looking for inspiration.

Good luck to you all.

The Changing Man

Welcome to Minimins The Changing Man :D:D:D

There's a huge amount of information and inspiration for meals on SW over on the SW section of the site. Enjoy browsing and please just shout up if you have any questions at all,

Best Wishes,

Isis x :)

Welcome from another Slimming World male... :)

I would look to adding variety and personally would recommend to sticking with eating on plan each day and having the syns as appropiate - it'd be too easy to have one meal with more then a week's allowance of syns (say a domino's large pizza).

But that's just me... :)

Ian

Hello and welcome to the site, and congratulations on your loss :D.

Good luck with the rest of your journey.

Sharon xx

A big :welcome: changing man, from another SW guy here. great weight loss already and good luck with the weigh in.

Thanks again all.

I know I have a long way to go but with two knackered hips while under 50 I owe it to myself.

I know what you mean I have a knackered lower back, but a little weight loss makes a big difference :party0011:

Back