Yesterday:

B - Porridge
L - Tin of tuna in brine
D - Spoonful of rice with duck.

Walked to work and back.

Today:-

B - More porridge
L - Slice of toast with peanut butter.
D - Quorn with spicy tomato sauce and a bit of pasta.

Ran to work and back (about 7 - 8 miles).

Need to do some shopping tomorrow so I can go back to low carbs.

Weighed myself this morning on my scales - they say I have lost 1.1Kgs and I know that they read 1Kg higher than the scales I usually use so I am taking a 2lb loss and only using these scales from now.

but just love bread. On this old WW diet am allowed three servings of bread (1oz each)or swop one for pasta or potato but not keen on either of those. Really don't want to lose the bread so guess it will have to be something else

I love bread and in particularly toast with just a bit of marg on it, so I am missing that. I am also looking into a substitue, but nothing so far - I'll just keep to salads and light meals for lunch until I can find something.

No food diaries for a few days as I have had a lot going on in my life, to the extent I am now looking for a new job.....

Best bit of news I've had was this morning when I was told my blood pressure is now down to 130/75 - thats the lowest its been for years. A few years ago it went as high as 160ish/95, so I'm well happy.

Just need a new push bike and a new job and everything will be peachy again.

I am not really on a diet, as such, at the moment - I'm just watching portion size and eating the same as the rest of the family. I am running upto 12kms in about an hour - running for two days and then having a rest day!

Weighed myself last night and the weight is still coming off slowly - I have now lost 35lbs since 11th Feb this year, about 45lbs to go (might stop in about 20lbs though).

Hi Emmaline, no luck on job front yet - thank you for asking. Got a couple of interviews this week, so fingers crossed.

Ran just over twenty miles last week, but my new(er) trainers have eaten the back of my feet and I now have open blisters. Giving it a few days for them to heal up and buy some new trainers this week and start again!

How is the hunt going for a bread replacement?

Howdy folks - just checking in from the atkins board. You might be interested in flaxmeal which is what we use for low cab bread and cakes. If you go to atkins and look at the sticky called mims and flaxmeal recipes you will find a whole new world. Enjoy - you can have your cake and eat it :D

Back