hello all

Anna24

[url=http://www.TickerFac
hello all im new to this and i can really do with some food idears and tips i am 24 i am 13st 3.5lb i want to try get back down to 9st or even 9st 5lb i really need to lose the weight for my wedding in july 2010 i know i got a year to go but i need to lose the weight and keep it of so i will be so so greatfull if any one can help thanks so much anna add me as a buddy if u like xxx and eveyone eles keep up the good work :):):)

Hello honey and welcome - this site is FAB I've only been on here as a reg user for 2 weeks nearly and think the support here is brill! Good luck on your journey - may I point outtrying the tutorial on blue bar - helped me alot - glad to see you have your ticker!!!! It's the fabest bit for me!!! xxx

hello ireneh i am going to the meetings as well i had my 1st one last week i think i got the new books the free ones that my leader gave me..... i was doing ww b4 but i couldnt on with it i still got loads of the ww food as well are you able to eat that on sw xx Anna xx

hello clairedingdongbell, what is outtrying the tutorial on blue bar ? yeh i have my ticker and i cant wait to see it move lol xx Anna xx

my bloomin laptop never keeps up with me/ or misses a signal - check out trying the tutorial... - hee! Good luck honey poe xxx

hello what is that for though hun, and thanks and good luck to u as well omg how did u lose 11lb in one week ? xx Anna xx

well it was just a tip cos I found this website so darn confusing to get around on!!! I'm on CD - Cambridge Diet - cheaper alternative to bypass/ gastric banding!!!! Thank you for your kind compliment- It's tough but I don;'t have to think about food/ it's easy and quick and I feel so darn good as getting all my vits!!! When's your wedding chicken? Hey you could do a ticker tape for that?!!!

thanks ronnie xxx

hi claire, i like the tip i just dont know how u use it or what it is for so can you tell me please, my mum is ment to be having the band done bless her, and my wedding is july 10th 2010 and how can i do i ticker tape for that and will that mean i will have 2 xx

Hey girlie. if you start now i recon you'l be more than happy by the time your wedding comes around, and with all that stress running up to it, the sooner your in the swing of things the better youl cope without falling off the wagon! congrats on your up and coming wedding btw ;)

Glad to see your going to class, and with this forum aswell youl have so much support you wont know what to do with yourself :D lol.. id suggest checking out squddies adivise for newbies thread. Its pretty fab and will get you started.

Have you decided which plan youl do? green, red, EE, success express or mix to max?
I'd suggest EE as it really is Easy, However you may find one of the other plans may suit you better so look into it as finding the one to suit you best is key.

my advise would be, ALWAYS write eveyrthing you eat down and keep on top of your syns. Im a year and half in and 4. stne, 5.5 pounds down and i always write down everything i eat, every single day without fail.
Vary your HE's so you dont get bored and dont be afriad to try new things or new recipes..and always think positive.

xxxbest of luck to you sweetie xxx

hello hun, thanks so much your your note that is really sweet of you i am doing the ee as it suits me best and i dont need to worry so much what i eat.... what is squddies adivise for newbies thread hun, and yeh the stress of the wedding will be hard that is why i want to start now as well with xmas as well, i have started o write things down and i have even put my food list on this as well this is good im just still geting use to it lol but ppl are really nice on hear.. thanks so much for your sweet note take care and good luck i will keep u up to date xxxx Anna xxxx

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss. X

thanks donnie that is nice of you xxx Anna xxx

:welcome:Just dive in and join us! Don't be afraid to ask questions. As to the WW stuff, it may be syned. If you register on the SW website, (you get the password every week in class) you can check on syns on line.

Welcome Anna!
Good luck with SW. I am sure you will do fantastically well and will walk down the aisle as a slim and confident bride!

Back