hello all

Hiya and welcome to minimins :)

You'll notice that I've edited out your email address as this is a public forum and you'll be inundated with spam as soon as the lowlife notice it.

Besides, it's more useful for other members if the replies are on the forum :)

I think you will need to get in touch with RC (either by phone or email) and ask them. There may be an online version as well as attending classes.

Irene xx

Some classes do that. Like try before you buy. Worth going along to see. Is there a class near you?

We don't have any RC near us

Irene xx

Hi hoping I can help a little here.

In class on the first night you are given the diet pack for the first two weeks, called the fat attack fortnight. In the pack are your portion control pots, which are invaluable, especially as most of us have no clue how much we should eat.

You will be weighed and the instructor will run through the diet with you. She will then give a talk topic to the whole group which will give you information and/or tips. You will then have an aerobics workout for which you will need a mat or towel and a bottle of water to drink. You work at your own level so no pushing u to end up flat on the floor lol.

Were you thinking of going before Christmas?

I have to say its a great diet and I have lost 7stone and am completely a new person.

Good luck with the diet.

Last edited:
oh and your local franchisee's number will be on the RC website for you to contact and she will guide you on what to do.

If you need any further information, don't hesitate to ask.

HTH

Last edited:
Back