Hello All !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi my name is Lucie and I am new on here.....

I have been on the CD sole source plan for 7 weeks so far and have lost 2stone 3lbs.....A long way to go yet though!!

Cd diet forum is down at the mo so I thought I would take a look at this one and am pleased to see some familiar faces!!

Hope to talk with you all more soon

Lucie
xxx:p

Hi Stacey.......Sad to see your moods crappy!!!

Your losses are great and your piccie looks fab!

I am so tired of being overweight and feeling awful but am so surprised I have stuck to this diet!!

Lucie
xxx

My Targets..............................

· I want to be a size 8 to 10 again
· I want to wear lovely lingerie and feel nice
· I want to go swimming with confidence (!)
· I want to be physically fit
· I want to feel happy and confident about how I look
· I want to be able to shop in Topshop!
· I want to be able to wear the latest fashions
· I want to be able to run the great north run
· I wan to go out and feel that I look amazing
· I want some skinny jeans and knee high boots
· I want to be able to shop anywhere I want to
· I want to look tanned and toned.

Hey Lynn......!!! How you doing????? I am struggling a little since coming off whilst my sister was in hospital.....turned into a carb-whore!!! Still gyming it and applied Fartlec training to swimming so thanks for the tip!!!

I have ALOT to lose my weight when I started was 19st 8lb and a dress size 24 I am now 17st 5lb and a dress size 20 I want to be small again (I am only 5ft 4) and although 8 - 10 maybe optimistic it's what I want!!!!!

thanks for the messages

Lucie
xxx

Hi Lucie, welcome to the site. I only registered the other day and have found everyone here so supportive and lovely.

You have done so well with your weightloss so far, way to go :)

I like your targets, they are good realistic ones and i'm sure you'll reach all of them in no time.

I hope you're sister is better now. Situations like these can have a horrible effect on your mood and diet. But well done for being strong.

See you around the boards :)

xx

Hi Lucie,

I'm just about to start on my C journey again and have as much to lose.....am alos on the pink site (Tracey).

Look forwward to getting to know you better.

Linkypie
xx

Hi Lucie, i am doing ok thanks, but missing everyone on the pink site, glad you are doing fartlec whilst swimming, remember to have a good swim down after that type of training. Hope you are doing ok and look forward to reading your update soon.

Hi Butterflyinprogress, welcome to the site, this site is brilliant and has helped me soooo much, love your name, its great..

love your targets too, i so want some of them for myself LOL

Look forward to hearing more from ya..:)

Hey hun.....Thanks for the great welcome!!!

How much do you have to lose??? I am willing to share my targets lol!!!!

......Jealous I want a night out in Newcastle!!

Are they your doggies on your profile page...adorable!!

Lucie
x

Back