• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello all!

Hi all!

Just introducing myself to you all.

My name is Emma and I started WW PP today after losing four stone on Cambridge and then putting a stone and a half back on, I've done fairly well on WW in the past so am hoping that slow and steady wins the race this time and I can get my head into it!

I'm going to need some encouragement and some support as tend to wander off track after a couple of weeks in so I'll be posting furiously about that time! I want these food choices to become a way of life and an automatic choice rather than one I have to agonise over.

Good luck to all on your journeys :)

Emma

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Felix!

I remember you to!

I'm doing ok, put on about a stone and a half since having surgery but not sweating it now as am obviously on here!

How are you? are you on WW now or just browsing?

x

How are you getting on so far Emma? Welcome to the WW gang, some lovely peeps in here I think you'll find. I LOVE WW Propoints myself, any questions or worries then just ask hon xx :D Wishin' you luck with it!

Hi emma welcome to you. Best of luck on ww. Im finding it easy this time with pp its my third and last attempt. What is your weigh in day x