Hello all!

Natwaaa

Hello everyone, thought I'd say hi, I've been nosing on this forum for a while and I finally decided to try out lipotrim, I've got about 5 stone to lose and possibly more just gona see how I feel once I get there! Have just got half a stone off with slimming world but to be honest I'm a little impatient and with summer and a holiday coming up I wanted to try something with quicker results!

I'm 23 and a support worker from liverpool, I find it hard with my job as I'm always taking the people I support out for lunch etc so it's so easy just to eat crap, but with this plan I know all I can have is lipotrim stuff so I think it will be easier to resist

I'm on day 2 now, and I'm feeling a little bit tired but it's not been as bad as I thought it would be so far, reading about all your fab weight losses on here has really motivated me! so no doubt you'll all be seeing me quite a bit, and I hope your all having a fab week :)

Hiya :) 3 weeks tomorrow, I'm not doing this as a quick fix for my holiday though, want to carry on untill im at my goal, this will just help me feel a bit better when I go hopefully!

Bit worried about the holiday to be honest but will cross that bridge when I come to it

Don't worry about your holiday. Holiday's are to be enjoyed :D I understand that you aren't looking for a quick fix ;) I had 4.5 stone to lose and wanted something that was quick, but not a quick fix (if you know what I mean?) I really wish you every success with Lipotrim :D

Yeah i know exactly what you mean, it's hard when you have quite a bit to lose to only lose 1 or 2lbs a week, it seems like it's gona take forever and can dishearten you!

And thanks very much same to you, seems like your already doing brilliantly though!

Hiya Nat, I'm from Liverpool too. :D Well actually I'm from London but I've lived in Liverpool since 2006. Where abouts are you? I live in Halewood but I work in Kirkby.

Helloooo! I'm from Huyton but I live in the city centre now, I've worked in Halewood and Kirkby aswell! Where do you work? xx

Hello Nat and welcome! good luck on you're lipotrim journey! :welcome:

I work at GT Law Solicitors, we're actually moving into the city centre in 2-3 weeks so we might even cross paths without knowing it! We're going to be on Castle Street. Where are you? x

ooo we may do! aah yeah I know castle street, I used to live not far from there, I'm up by the royal hospital now, only bad thing about living in town is the temptation to eat out and drink all the time! no wonder I've gained so much weight since I've lived here hahaha!

Day 3 now, my head is banging this morning and I'm starving, not really been too hungry yet but I've woke up really wanting something to eat.... nothing I can't deal with though cheating isn't an option!

Great attitude!! You go girl!! :happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:

Hi Nat , welcome to the forum :)

hi nat welcome i am pretty new to all this so you might have to bare with me lol, Keep at it hun you will start to feel better soon honestly chin up x.

Hello all, and thanks :) think this forum is gona play a large part in keeping me motivated so sorry if I over post a bit haha!

on my second shake of the day, don't think I'll be getting any strawberry next week blerghhh, not feeling too bad, will hopefully be full up after I've had this.

Hi Nat

Welcome!! I also find it really hard sometimes I run a restaurant open 7am for breakfast and then through till 10pm. All I ever do it deliver yummy food to guests, but you will get over it. I have/had about 4 stone to lose and in 5 weeks I,m nearly halfway. So just stay positive and focused and you will do great!!

Lisa x

Hiya nat! This is my 2nd day on lipotrim had the strawberry yesterday chocolate n then chicken soup with a bit of pepper in and just tasted like cup of soup to me! U tried chocolate yet? I prefer that to the strawberry! Im the same as u got about 5 stone to lose in total so just getting myself more realistic goal of 3 at the mo and then hopefully carrying on when I reach that! I'm like u tried ww and lost half a stone and was doing my head in the way it was comin off so slow following that first initial loss! Need a quick fix lol.

Good luck anyway! :)

Hi Nat

Welcome!! I also find it really hard sometimes I run a restaurant open 7am for breakfast and then through till 10pm. All I ever do it deliver yummy food to guests, but you will get over it. I have/had about 4 stone to lose and in 5 weeks I,m nearly halfway. So just stay positive and focused and you will do great!!

Lisa x

hiya! aaaaah that must be tough! thats brilliant well done, hope I can do as well, I'm on day 4 now and actually not finding it that hard, not sure if I'm in ketosis yet but I don't feel hungry really :) I'm being as positive as I can but still a little scared, my worst nightmare is getting on those scales on Tuesday and I've not lost much... I know that isn't going to happen but I'm a worrier haha!

Hiya nat! This is my 2nd day on lipotrim had the strawberry yesterday chocolate n then chicken soup with a bit of pepper in and just tasted like cup of soup to me! U tried chocolate yet? I prefer that to the strawberry! Im the same as u got about 5 stone to lose in total so just getting myself more realistic goal of 3 at the mo and then hopefully carrying on when I reach that! I'm like u tried ww and lost half a stone and was doing my head in the way it was comin off so slow following that first initial loss! Need a quick fix lol.

Good luck anyway! :)

Hiii :) yeah it's so annoying when it's coming off slow! to be honest I don't want to be skinny skinny, couple of years ago I got down to a size 14 and was quite happy, I've always been bigger I rekon I'd look like a lollipop anything below a size 12 as I'm quite tall aswell! I love the soups ther fab blended up, I really look forward to that of a night... not tried chocolate yet but will get a few next week, gona leave the strawberry as I'm finding it really hard to get them down! Hoping to of lost a stone before my holiday in 3 weeks so thats my first mini goal :)

On day 4 now, woke up feeling a bit rough and have had quite an upset tummy.. suppose thats just my body getting rid of all the crap... excuse the pun hahaha
but I feel ok now, currently sat in the garden in the sun enjoying a vanilla shake with coffee and ice... could be worse!

Back