Hello All

Sass

Silver Member
Hay Everyone,

Been on the forum a few days now just reading but thought its time to say hi :wavey:.This is my first proper diet as i have always been in denial about my weight as i was happy until mid 2008. So this year im going to do something about it :) Im also 30 this year which is hard to take let alone being an unhealthy 30 year old.

Iv been on the SF diet for 12 Days now and my WI Day will be monday mornings tho im a little adicted to Weighing myself at mo.

Iv lost 5lb so far and am looking to be minus 2st by my bd at the end of feb. I have alot to lose so 2st should be doable

Really enjoyed reading this site as its something i choose to do when im feeling like a little munch. Everyone seems to be so supportive which is nice to see.

Just wanted to say Good Luck to all those who are enbarking on the same journey.

xx

Hi Sass :) I was really struggling last night so came on here, it really did help! I had a look at the before and after photos to remind me why I was hungry! It worked!Good luck x

Hi Sass, :wavey:
Welcome to Minis & good luck with the weight loss. I know what you mean about the whole 30 thing - i turn 30 mid March & have been stressing about the first big birthday! Soooooooo don't wanna be fat at thirty!

Hi Girls!

I too turn 30 this year - end of March. I know where you're coming from :D

You're all making me feel old! I'm 36 and have been overweight since my mid 20's, wish i'd kicked myself up the bum before my 30th! Oh well, better late than never

Oh hun, we didn't mean to make you feel old!
I think the fact that i got married this year - while being heavily overweight (& 3 months preggers) has also given me a kick up the bum. I hate having my photo taken at the best of times but my wedding pics are horrendous!

Any time is a good time to decide to change your health for the better so dont feel old.

And thx everyone for you posts, this gives me something to do whilst im holding out having my dinner.

For me the evenings is the worst time, i like to sit infront of the tv with my BF and eat rubbish so im trying to have dinner later so im not so hungry when it comes to the chilling with BF time.

Hey Sass, I'm an evening muncher too & my hubby loves his food even more than i do so not giving in to the junk food we've got stashed in our kitchen is really hard! I find a LONG hot bath helps kill some time when i have the munchies - that and painting my finger nails, afterall you can't eat while your nails are wet! The lengths i go to not to eat! lol

sounds like a good plan that finger nail painting, might have to invest in some clear nail varnish so as to hide the amount of layers i have on hehehehe

Good luck Sass. As for you youngsters I have ten years on you (lol)but only put the weight on the last few years, lost most of it last year then went on an AI holiday at christmas and new year and put on 11 1b then loads more. Do feel motivated now though and I am glad you guys are out there doing the same thing. Going on holiday 5th June - back to the same place so need to be ultra skinny.

Keep posting

xxx

hiya all
Im also 30 this year...wont it be amazing to be slimmer... I hope it happens. My first marriage I was over weight nd hopefully second time round I wont be...
Good Luck
Jen x

Hi Mrs Hill2B you must be so excited getting married in 11 months, keep going it will be so worth it. Hope your wedding plans are going well.

Good luck

SL

xx

SL

xx

Hey Sass... I'm looking for a 2st loss by feb too. WE CAN DO IT!!! Its very doable, we just need to stick with it!! This site is great when ur feeling a bit demotivated.

hiya all
Im also 30 this year...wont it be amazing to be slimmer... I hope it happens. My first marriage I was over weight nd hopefully second time round I wont be...
Good Luck
Jen x

Hay jen
GL with the wedding plans and the weightloss, you can do it, we are all here to spur u on.

Hey Sass... I'm looking for a 2st loss by feb too. WE CAN DO IT!!! Its very doable, we just need to stick with it!! This site is great when ur feeling a bit demotivated.

thx Sacha, i so hope its doable, feeling a little demotivated today though im not going to fall off the wagon, i just want to see changes when i look in the mirror, its my 11th day today. Think i will do some work on the wii fit today because its my weigh in tomorrow and i so want to have lost, even it its 1lb.

Have any of you here suffered a week with no loss but have been strickt on whatever diet plan your on ?

I read on here that after a while people have found their weight loss slows done or stopd but they still have lost inches round their waist, arms etc...
I think its a do-able target, but definatly one we'll have to stick to it

This morning is my WI day and im pleased with my 3lbs loss this week :party0011:
Now i have 2 more weigh ins to lose 6lbs to be half way to my 2 stone loss for the end of Feb, if i can stick to 3lbs loss a week i will be one happy bunny come my Bday :D

I wasn't aware of wii fit til I saw my bf's sister's. It looks really cool. But bloody expensive lol

Back