• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello all!

Hi to you all,

I am on CD for a second time having lost 6 stone last year - I have regained a little but want to go lower than the last time so have another 4 1/2 stone to complete the excercise. I had been using "another "forum - one that Icemoose also used to use, but visitits have dwindled to almost zero - hence I am now here!

Seen some familiar names already so now I know where everyone has gone! :)

Its great to be back on CD - strangely, and I am enjoying some old friends - Chocolate Mint Mouuse and Chicken & Mushroom Soup with curry powder in!!

Speak soon,

Andy

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

pandora

finding my way again !
G: 11st7lb
hi Andy, welcome to minimins, you're sure of a warm welcome here. I have found it's what has kept me on the straight & narrow
good kuck this time around
xx:)

Hello Andy!

I just found this forum the other day... I was wondering where everyone went too! My CDC told me about this site!
Good luck with the weight loss hun..... I am re-starting too, on day 2 today...this site helps loads!
I know you can do it...just remember how fab you felt at you're lowest weight!!
Keep me posted on you're losses!

PP.X

S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
Welcome Andy. 6stone loss last year - well done - 4and a half stone will be easy then! New flavours as well now .... oriental chilli soup, cheese and broccoli soup, cranberry crunch and peanut crunch bars too.

Good luck!

Welcome Andy. 6stone loss last year - well done - 4and a half stone will be easy then! New flavours as well now .... oriental chilli soup, cheese and broccoli soup, cranberry crunch and peanut crunch bars too.

Good luck!
Thanks Beverley - the new flavours sound great - shame I can only have 4 packs a day!! So tonight is my first weigh in and I already know from my own scales this morning that its gonna be 10-12 pounds - typical geezer first week loss!

My CDC said restart on 790, but I have found it easier to focus on SS - and then have a meal if I feel the need - this way I have kind of mixed and matched to my satidfaction, and obvious success. You know when you can eat on this diet but chose not to, it feels a whole lot easier.........

Andy

Hello Andy!

I just found this forum the other day... I was wondering where everyone went too! My CDC told me about this site!
Good luck with the weight loss hun..... I am re-starting too, on day 2 today...this site helps loads!
I know you can do it...just remember how fab you felt at you're lowest weight!!
Keep me posted on you're losses!

PP.X
Hey PP,

Thanks for your post - appreciate the encouragement, and hope your doing OK as well? The most pleasant surprise about getting back onto it is the new flavours.......Wonderful!!

Anyways, looking good for now, 6 days in and 10-12 pounds loss - to be confirmed at weigh in tonight

Love & Sunshine

Andy

Hi Andy,
This site is fantastic for motivation and support. It is what you need when you are on the start of your journey. It has helped me loads. Cant get enough x Good luck on your first few days x

Good luck with the weigh in tonight....I'm sure you have done fantastic!!

The new flavour are fab, I love the cheese and broccoli soup and also the peanut and cranberry bars! yummy!

I am on day 3 today and still going strong! I am being weighed tommorow by my cdc so fingers crossed!

Look forward to reading about your loss tommorow!

PP.xxxx:)

S: 22st8lb C: 22st4lb G: 21st1lb BMI: 51.9 Loss: 0st4lb(1.27%)
welcome andy, im a re-starter too and im on day 4 today which has been atotally cr*p one! hungry tired very irritable and generally biting everyones heads off.....its not been nice! just had a bath (which i enjoy now!) and im off to bed to put an end to this horrible day! keep up the good work, youre doing great!

Hi all,

Ok, the weigh in was OK, 10lbs loss - not bad for a first week although the first week has been a load harder than it was the first time. This time however, I am in no rush and will allow myself the odd add a ameal as and when I need it - so I am fairly cool about it all. I bought all of the new stuff since my lasy diet last night and so am looking foward to trying them - my CDC appears to love the Orinetal Chilli and Peanut Crunch bar so much herslef that I would swear she didnt want me to have them!

Thanks to you all for your support, it is much appreciated.

Andy

S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
10lb ..... well done!!!!

You are right us CDC's have to hang onto our favourite flavours!!!!!

Hope you like them - and good luck for next weeks weigh in!

Karen

Serial Foodie!
S: 19st7lb C: 18st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 49.6 Loss: 1st5lb(6.96%)
lol the chilli soup and peanut bars are my favs too.

well done on the 10lb loss. im glad u r finding it relatively easy to SS. i expect it does help to know u can eat if u really want to. good luck for the next weigh in
xxx

Thanks to you all - yes, well pleased. Tried out the Oriental Chilli yesterday - not overly mad on it, but the Peanut Crunch, well now, that is another story entirely!! Yet to rty Broccoli & Cheese and the Cranberry Crunch...............

S: 19st1lb C: 11st12lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 26 Loss: 7st3lb(37.83%)
not too keen on the oriental chilli either. liked it at first but rapidly went off it. the only packs i like are both tetra's, chocolate (only made into a muffin) and the occasional strawberry!
its great living on a diet of chocolate!
Hope youre getting on ok x
Keelie

not too keen on the oriental chilli either. liked it at first but rapidly went off it. the only packs i like are both tetra's, chocolate (only made into a muffin) and the occasional strawberry!
its great living on a diet of chocolate!
Hope youre getting on ok x
Keelie
Thanks Keelie,

Yup, doing really well thanks - first week 10lbs loss, second week started yesterday with(so far) 2lbs loss so I am on a roll and as beforte, enjoying it. Curried Chicken & Mushroom for Tea tonight! YUM!!!!! How about you?

Andy

S: 19st1lb C: 11st12lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 26 Loss: 7st3lb(37.83%)
got weighed last Wednesday and have lost 19 lbs in 19 days!! (10 lbs -wk 1, 6 lbs- wk 2, 3 lbs-wk 3)
feeling really good but missing food a bit. Not so much because im hungry, more because of the routine and social side. I have to find other things to do with my hands now!
only had one pack so far today so i think it will be a double muffin for tea. YUMMY!!!
Ive never tried the chicken & mush, partly as im a vegetarian, but i just dont seem to like the soups full stop. Maybe because i expected them to taste like Heinz soups and they just plain dont!! grrr what i would do for a parsnip & apple soup right now!

keelie