Hello all!

Hi to you all,

I am on CD for a second time having lost 6 stone last year - I have regained a little but want to go lower than the last time so have another 4 1/2 stone to complete the excercise. I had been using "another "forum - one that Icemoose also used to use, but visitits have dwindled to almost zero - hence I am now here!

Seen some familiar names already so now I know where everyone has gone! :)

Its great to be back on CD - strangely, and I am enjoying some old friends - Chocolate Mint Mouuse and Chicken & Mushroom Soup with curry powder in!!

Speak soon,

Andy

Well done on your fantastic weight loss last year:D 6 stone!!!:D

Hi all,

Ok, the weigh in was OK, 10lbs loss - not bad for a first week although the first week has been a load harder than it was the first time. This time however, I am in no rush and will allow myself the odd add a ameal as and when I need it - so I am fairly cool about it all. I bought all of the new stuff since my lasy diet last night and so am looking foward to trying them - my CDC appears to love the Orinetal Chilli and Peanut Crunch bar so much herslef that I would swear she didnt want me to have them!

Thanks to you all for your support, it is much appreciated.

Andy

A good first week for you Andy 10lbs.!!!

I don't like the Oriental Chilli soup but I do love the Penut Crunch Bar:p

Well done and here's to another good week ahead.

Love Mini xxx

mmm peanut crunch. If only it wasnt coated in chocolate (like chocolate, but not the type on this bar!...now, if it was dairy milk.....)

Thanks Mini! XX

Keelie - get hubby to suck all the chocolate off your Peanut crunch bar for you! Have you tried the savoury water flavour - its kinda like a thin soup...not Heinz, but not bad!

Andy

Thanks Mini! XX

Keelie - get hubby to suck all the chocolate off your Peanut crunch bar for you!

Andy

i got a bit alarmed as i started reading that...i wondered where you were going ..:eek: LOL silly me with my dirty mind!

if i gave him half a chance he might just gobble the whole bar up and leave me with crumbs!

I tried the savoury water flavouring last year and wasnt too keen. I think i just want something thick and creamy. I dont mind not having them, im not desperate for a soup substitute i just think i expected them to be different :( . (if that makes sense!)

yeah, know what you mean - when it comes to thick and creamey, you will have to rely on hot shakes I guess?!

Sorry for the shock - good while it lasted though eh?

Andy

indeed!!! LOL

Back