Hello all :)

Louisa78

Hi All!

Thought i would officially introduce myself over here.

I have just started back on the Atkins after a couple of years off. I successfully lost over 4 stone on it before but 2 kids later and a few other hiccups have seen me pile it all back on again :(

My partner proposed and i have been resisting setting a date, because i am refusing to be a fat bride!

I have been muddling around on WW for a while, but i can never seem to get totally focused on it, but i can on the Atkins..it just suits me i guess.

So here i am on day 5 of induction, and still feeing very positive, my ketostix arrived yesterday and i am peeing pinky/purple!

Am resisting the urge to jump on the scales and am going to wait til Tuesday to see how well i have done.

I have a long way to go, so think i will be around for a while:D

So hello from me to all my fellow Atkins followers :)

Hi Louisa and welcome :) I'm here for the long haul too!

Hi Louisa, I'm a newbie too. See my post in this thread for similar fat bride worries! I also lost a load of weight on Atkins years ago but put it back on (due to health problems). My doctor put me on Xenical toward the end of last year but I found a very low fat diet to be really really boring, and that I tended to just overeat low fat foods instead! So I'm back on Atkins because I also find that it suits me, and because I *know* that it works.

Good luck with the new start, I'm sure you'll do great.

welcome sweetheart xx
If you need a wedding photographer, Im your girl ;)

Oooh are you a photographer?

We will need one :)

Its one of my hobbies too, i only have the D60 at the mo, but i love it!

Welcome Louisa, I'm fairly new here too, the support is brilliant and tips always available.

Good luck with Atkins at least you know what your letting yourself in for!

Hello Louisa, welcome to Atkins and our threads. Good Luck and I bet you'll make a lovely bride.

Back