Hello! And a question re the headaches, please!

hi there - can I ask how tall you are? your target weight looks awfully low...

What a lovely welcome, thanks! :)

Maintainer - I'm only 5' 2" with a very small-boned frame, so at 8st 1lb I'm slim but not skinny. To illustrate what I mean, when I was in my early 20's I weighed 6st 10lb and was thin yet still curvy (34, 21, 34.5) - got loads of compliments, but there's no way I'd want to be that weight now at my age (44)! :eek:

My sister is only 1" taller than me, but not small-boned - so she looks great at 9st, lucky thing.

At 8st 1lb, I'd be aiming to get my figure back to around 34, 26/7, 35.

So don't worry, no chance of me becoming skeletal - I love my food way too much for that! :D

Have you worked out your dukan true weight?

Vicky - Let me know if you ever release a CD, then! :D

alottolose - Yup. I was thinking that my true weight would be somewhere between 8 and just under 8 and a half stone. The Dukan website said that it's 8st 1lb, which is what I'm now aiming for. It takes into consideration build, previous weights, etc.

My Dukan true weight (at the moment cos it obviously depends on what you weigh at the time you do it) is 69.6K.

You're taller than me Sarah, but I see your true weight is lower... cos of answers to the other questions I guess...

indeedy :) I put in I wanted to be 8st and it told me I'd be better at 10st+ lol...well I had to test it :D...x

:D
I confess to doing something similar as I was worried that it might just dole out the same weight to people of certain heights, so I had a little play and pretended to be all kinds of strange weights and builds. No fooling it, though!

My Dukan true weight (at the moment cos it obviously depends on what you weigh at the time you do it) is 69.6K.

You're taller than me Sarah, but I see your true weight is lower... cos of answers to the other questions I guess...

My true weight is apparently between 10st 4-7lbs...:) if I ever get there is of course another matter :eek: x

confidence girl... you WILL get there...

I'm totally convinced I'll get to mine... (how deluded am I still?!)

I should know better by now though... but strangely I "feel" different this time. And because I know that the first mouthful of anything "banned" is usually my downfall, kind of like that first cigarette for an ex-smoker, I *ONLY* have to avoid that one mouthful right?

The problem I have is that I have the first mouthful - know what i'm doing is wrong but still proceed til there's nothing left :S....

The problem I have is that I have the first mouthful - know what i'm doing is wrong but still proceed til there's nothing left :S....

I know that feeling so well, unfortunately. :cry:

But this time IS going to be different. We're all DEFINITELY going to reach our goals and we're all going to stay there.

I'm going to try to remember how good it feels to be slim and how much long, hard work it is to lose the weight after you put it back on again. Then I'm going to keep my fingers well and truly crossed that this motivation will kick the ar*e of any large chocolate boxes which come into my vicinity. :D

Back