• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello and back :)

S: 15st3lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st13lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 1st10lb(11.27%)
Hi everyone ,hope you all had a lovely Christmas. Ive been a member for a while but never really been on ..so now I've decided to join you all in diary keeping and chats .
I'm usuing MFPal and c.c ..Ive tried SW and WW in the past and while they did work for a while. I find them expensive and short term..but that's just me lol. Anyway I'll shall be on regularly to report my progress and follow you guys . I have 2 stone I want to loose ,already lost just over 2 ,so heres for the final push, along with my quit smoking in 2016..been a long time coming..and I know they say you shouldn't do the two together but , im not,im just adding to quit to my already get the weight off :))
jan

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st10lb C: 15st2lb G: 11st3lb BMI: 36.4 Loss: 0st8lb(3.64%)
Good luck with the rest of your weight loss and quitting smoking, you sound determined!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st8.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st7.5lb(13.98%)
Welcome back Jan and best of luck with CCing and giving up smoking:)

S: 17st0lb G: 12st7lb
Good luck with the rest of your weight loss. And good luck with giving up smoking. I gave up about 4 years ago and it was the best thing I've done :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 4
Introductions 11
Introductions 6
Introductions 1
Syn Values 4