Hello and Help

Rennes

Hello everyone,

I was last on here about six months ago. Since then I've lost 12 Kilos...good stuff.
I have however started to put weight back on due on the whole to a change of job.

My start weight was 99ish Kilos.
I got to 82 Kilos.
I am now 87 Kilos.

So I would like to lose between 8 and 10 kilos.

I've joined a gym, given up drinking, given up smoking...which isn't helping!
Bought a new pair of trainers and stocked up on fruit and veg.

Any advice and suggestions would be great, thanks.

Hi there Rennes and :welcome2: to the forums. Firstly, very well done on your initial loss. Personally I don't think that there is much advice I can give as you are going in the right direction yourself with what you're doing - all I can say is try your hardest but don't work yourself too hard to make yourself tired - get to the gym you've just joined and do as much as you are capable of doing - eat sensibly and try your best. I'm sure you'll lose those 10kilos in no time.
And remember we're all here to encourage and support as much as we can! Good luck and I hope to chat with you some more soon :)

Well done on giving up your smoking too - I've never smoked myself but I know its hard to give it up so congrats xx

Hi and :welcome: to the forums, congrats on your weight loss so far! Everyone on here is lovely and there is plenty of support and advice available!
Onwards and Downwards....Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey
Sharkbait1983 x

Back