Hello and Help

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rennes, 14 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Rennes

Rennes Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(14.29%)
    Hello everyone,

I was last on here about six months ago. Since then I've lost 12 Kilos...good stuff.
    I have however started to put weight back on due on the whole to a change of job.

My start weight was 99ish Kilos.
    I got to 82 Kilos.
    I am now 87 Kilos.

So I would like to lose between 8 and 10 kilos.

I've joined a gym, given up drinking, given up smoking...which isn't helping!
    Bought a new pair of trainers and stocked up on fruit and veg.

Any advice and suggestions would be great, thanks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Miss Mango

Miss Mango Little Miss Wii Fit!

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.17%)
    Diet:
    My own
    Hi there Rennes and :welcome2: to the forums. Firstly, very well done on your initial loss. Personally I don't think that there is much advice I can give as you are going in the right direction yourself with what you're doing - all I can say is try your hardest but don't work yourself too hard to make yourself tired - get to the gym you've just joined and do as much as you are capable of doing - eat sensibly and try your best. I'm sure you'll lose those 10kilos in no time.
    And remember we're all here to encourage and support as much as we can! Good luck and I hope to chat with you some more soon :)

Well done on giving up your smoking too - I've never smoked myself but I know its hard to give it up so congrats xx

4. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    Hi and :welcome: to the forums, congrats on your weight loss so far! Everyone on here is lovely and there is plenty of support and advice available!
    Onwards and Downwards....Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey
    Sharkbait1983 x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.