hello and help

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by shawqa, 11 May 2011 Social URL.

1. shawqa

shawqa New Member

Hello!

I have been checking slimming world syns online and this web site keeps coming up! I was attending a group in Germany (run by a Brit) but I got disillusioned becuase the lady wasn't very inspirational and didn't appear to be loosing any weight ;-(! I am moving back to Uk in the summer so will join a group again - in the mean time hwoever this may be the way forward! You certainly seem inspirational.

Now for a sybs question any idea how many syns per pack in colmans honey chicken strir fry.
    351 calories
    fat 1.1
    sat fat 0.2
    sugar 47.3 (;-()
    salt

not sure if I have put this in the right forum but will hopefully get used to it.

Thanks for your help
    Suziex:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.6lb(17.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2 / The Fast Diet
    Hello there - sorry to hear you're feeling a bit disheartened :sigh:

I think it's great that you're going to use MiniMins as your support - there are some lovely people on here who are always willing and ready to help! :D

I've done a quick search on SlimmingWorld Online and found the following (hope it's right):

Colman's Honey Chicken Casserole Stir Fry Mix, dried, 50g sachet = 9 Syns on all plans.

Hope this helps :rolleyes: xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.