Hello another Newbie here !

robyn2009

:sign0144:
Evening

Im new to this site & Im following SW seems like Ive been doing it forever :)
I started at 171/2 got down to 11 and Im now over 12 again.
Started afresh begining of May but its not been easy. Looking forward to getting to know you all.
Looking for support & advice and also returning the same whenever I can.

Robyn x

Hi robyn and welcome, well done for what you have managed so far, good luck.

Afternoon everyone & Thanks for the welcome.

Well Ive made it up to the weekend by sticking to SW plan, fingers crossed I will manage through the weekend. Im out to a BBQ Saturday so it shouldnt be too bad except from the alcohol !!!!

I know what I should eat & drink but often common sense just dissappears . I guess I can only try my best.

I am trying to get online often as I am slow at typing so havent quite managed the skills of eating & typing so while Im busy typing I am not eating ;) so hopefully I will get to know you all a bit more.

Im busy trying to read through old posts at the min.

If I can help anyone anyway with slimming world give me a shout as I have been doing it a while now & still go to classes .

catch up with you all later

Robyn

ps perhaps I should be posting elsewhere now Ive 'introduced' myself any help on this one ? where does everyone post to catch up chat etc

hello and welcome-there is a slimming world section, you could start a diary in there? most people visit lots of sections and have friends following all sorts of diets-one big happy family

hiya robyn well done with your loss so far fantastic im sure you will get back on track ,, im a repeat reoffender a few times and have just come back to the forum myself and everyone been really nice again so im sure you will love it here

Back