Hello, another newbie!!

Discussion in 'The Century Club' started by Louise1, 2 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Louise1

Louise1 Full Member

Hello everyone.
    I'm Louise & I have 113lbs or 8st 1lb to lose! That's over a whole Cheryl Cole lol.
    I've tried Slimming World, Weight Watchers, Lighter Life, Reductil and Xenical.
    I'm at the point Docs are considering Gastric Band.
    I'd rather avoid that as I already have a stoma and stomach problems.
    My last resort is Lipotrim which I plan on starting on Monday.
    Any advice peeps??
    Thank you!!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tarragon

Tarragon Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Still considering
    I'm a returning centurion - over 10 stone to go :(. I'm currently on w8, but have done lipotrim before. The shakes/ soups are very limited, but the idea is that you then begin not to worry about food - the key pieces of advice - don't carb binge before you start - if possible begin to reduce your carb intake the week before, and drink tons of water- if you feel hungry drink, if you have a headache drink, if you are bored drink... it really is key to a good loss - and free!!!! LOL.

Good luck on your first few days. I'm only on day 2 of my restart, so hopefully we can both get through the first couple of weeks
  4. colly strings

colly strings ooh la la

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    calorie counting/gym
    good luck to you both- i tried both lipotrim and cambridge diet and just really couldn't do it, i have great admiration for those who manage a vlcd!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.