Hello! Back to SW after a 6 year break :/

Hello! I'm new here, so just finding my way around. I lost 3 stone with SW previously, but after 6 years the weight has creapt back on and I have decided enough is enough! I need to lose around 4stones and am very focussed. My main weakness is alcohol, so at least in the short term have decided to give it up during the week, possibly just having a glass or two on a Saturday night. I lost 4lbs this week....slightly disappointed, but onwards and downwards :)

You shouldn't be disappointed with a 4lb loss! Any loss is a step closer to target, and really, you'll want to be aiming to lose 1-2lb a week for a healthy weight loss.

If you do want to boost your loss, really make sure you're getting that superfree food in there - sometimes it's easy to not follow the 1/3 of your plate rule, but trust me when I say that the weeks I follow it to the letter I notice the results!

Just keep your chin up, 4lb is fantastic! Keep on going and it won't be long before you're getting those shiny stickers :)

Hi there, welcome back to SW, at least you know the programme works. I have just restarted after a 9 month break and have decided to abstain from alcohol for the whole of January. Sure I will feel all the better for it. Its easier to not have any than have the odd glass here and there and I dont like using my syns just on alcohol. Good luck in your quest you are off to a good start.

Well done on a 4 pound loss great start you should be proud of yourself lol x

Welcome back! You're not alone in the alcohol thing - I'm trying to abstain for a while as id rather use the syns on something else but it's difficult as my job kind of expects it as there's a lot of social events. We shall see!

4lb is a great start, just keep at it, you know it works from last time! X

I have been having fizzy water in a fancy wine glass and it feels like I am having a nice glass of wine, also it doesnt draw attention to the fact that I am only having water, what a little saint I am:rolleyes:

Back