Hello, can I join ? And ask a few questions?

cddietgal

Hiya,
live been a member here for about 5years after first doing the Cambridge diet and then dipping my hand into every other diet imaginable since lol
anyway, almost 6years on from my heaviest weight I got on the scales on the 2nd of jan and am devastated to say I've put all but 4lb on :mad:
I am 5ft 6 and when I did my first official weigh in on Thursday I was 16st 1/2lb... I'm quite big buit, have a size 8 feet,large hands,broad shoulders etc so I'm not striving for a perfect size 10 as I think I'd look ill. I'd like to put a target at 12 1/2 stone which would make me a comfortable size 14.
anyway I started xenical Thursday and have watched everything I have eaten and not had any side effects in the toilet department, I'm a vegetarian and live with meat eating husband and 3 teenagers so I think I cook for them and then just eat anything myself like pasta and cheese etc. I've really enjoyed cooking for myself and eating proper meals!

The only issue I have is I have felt really sickly all night and I seem to be getting a few spots on my face, chest etc. I've never been a spotty person so could these be a side effect and if so will they settle down? Hubby thinks it could be all the cr@p coming out of my system after eating and drinking to extreme over Xmas?

Anyway, enough of me, it's nice to meet you and I look forward to following this journey with you

Cdg x

PS. The xenical diaries at the top, is that like a blog where you put what you've eaten etc for the day? If so can I just start my own thread and sitter away to myself??

Hi & welcome to the xen forum.

My skin was awful for the first few weeks on xen, felt like I was a teenager 20 years too late but it soon settled & now my akin is better than its ever been (probably from the good food I eat)

Yes the diaries is where we post our ramblings & reply to each others.....

Good Luck with your journey
Lex x

Back