Hello....can I join too!!

Hi all,

I have moved over to Weight watchers after losing about 2 1/2 stone on Cambridge....I was getting really depressed with Cambridge and feeling really dispondent but I really didnt want to let go of all my hard work so here I am continuing my journey...

See have another 2 stones or so to lose....but I will get there as I am sure you all will too...

I look forward to reading all your inspirational stories....bring on summer and hoping the bikini...:)

Hello Huni
welcome to ww forum,nice to have you here with us,i done the same with cd and been doing ww too now for a month.Really enjoy it,so much to choose from,i have converted a few cd friends to ww!!
Let us now how you do each week x

I will do, Gem....Im off to Boots now to get a Shapers salad...and its true I am enjoying it and i can see that will control and moderation...I will be able to lose and keep the weight off

Thanks

Hey .. just wanted to say ello! Ive been out all morning so just checking in now! ... Looking forward to reading your diary :)

xx

Im doing good...I had a bit of a slip up yesterday...when I couldnt really track my points as at a family dinner but I tried to stick to the sensible food options....

WI is tomorrow and I'm hoping for a healthy loss like 1-2lbs....I think I lost weight took quick with cambridge so hoping to take it slow to maintain my elasticity!!

How are you all?

Im not doing too bad,i fel off the wagon the last week and back on it now,sounds like your doing well,let me no how you get on x

Hi

Welcome and good luck! i too came from CD to here - it's soooo much a better way of life, and hopefully will teach us how to deal with food a little better!

Let us know how you get on
xxxx

Hi there!

It sounds like you've done the right thing coming to WW. I've never done Cambridge and I know I couldn't either. Just doesn't sound like I'd learn anything and worry cos it doesn't sound healthy.

You'll do great on here xxx

Hi ladies,

Lost 2lbs at weigh in yesterday.....was very happy....I'm trying really hard to educate myself that slow losses stay off for life and I never want to go back to where I came from...

Now I have 10lbs to lose in he next 4 weeks to achieve my 1st mini goal = 2.5lbs a week which is doable if i stick to it and keep my ming in the zone

Thanks for all your support!!

Woohoo! ......... brilliant w.i this week :) .. Have another great week

xx

Back