Hello Cheekbones!!!!!! Nice to meet you x

littleflower2

Hi Everyone....I am so glad the weekend is over and it's Monday!!!!! Back to work and easier routine! Well at the weekned everyone was saying how different i look already and my face is sooooo different after only 11 days!!! I have cheekbones....and they are gorgeous lol
I feel great today DAY 13.....but i always do during the day!!!! I am amazed i have been 100% for 13 days....I AM GREAT!!!!!

Have a good day everyone....thanks for all your support xxx

Woohoo go you hunny!!! :D

Before you know it you'll be on day 83 like me (that's if you need to be on it that long) :)

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done little flower get used to those compliments ! :)

For me it's those sort of things that make the difference - the compliments and physical changes you can see without the aid of a set of scales. Sure, any time the scales go down is great but for me it doesn't compare to the bones and muscles I've found and the fact that I need a whole new wardrobe.

I'm glad you're so chuffed about it and are already reaping the rewards for your commitment so far.

A big Well Done from me! :)

Well done littleflower! Or shud i say cheekbones!!! Ha ha ha brilliant, beautiful you! x

Thanks everyone....I feel great!!!! My hands too feel so boney when i wash....Bloody love it! lol
MrC....are you putting on a before and after?????? GO on....you know you want to show off lol
xxx

Omg MrC you look so different! So handsome! I love the poser pout in the second pic.....sorry for embarrassing you....you love it really lol ;p

Well done keep it up and the compliments will keep flowing... Your lucky you can see the results so early on... I can't tell that I've lost anything.. And most ppl around me can't either... But the scales don't lie so I'm relying on them at the minute!

Back