Hello :D RubyStarlights Xenical Diary

Hello everyone,

I have been on this site in the past but haven't been here in a while and sad to say the weight is up up up :cry:

About me?

Well my names Vicki, I am student doing Films and also a full time mum to a wonderful son who is almost 4. I am married but also like girls. I love chocolate and going out for dinner and wine with my friends. I love movies, making then and watching them.

Started taking Xenical on monday and so far only a little in the way of side effects but really willing to give it a shot now.

Anyway prob a bit much for an intro but feel free to say hello. Would love to make some new friends as I try to get healthy.:D

Last edited:
Im starting a film and animation course next year :p I love using photoshop and after effects. Goodluck with your journey Rubies x Thats my new nickname for ya ;P

Thanks for the really quick welcome

I sit here clicking refresh all day lol. Jokes x

dont let him foool ya hes always on here!!

good luck on your jpourney! will look forwards to reading your posts! i have a little girl same age as your son! also have 18 month old who thinks she is knockin 4 yrs old hahah

love katie
xx

yes defo a handful!... ut its fab esp at bed time heheheh

speak sooon!

xxxx

Okay so I am sitting here waiting on a baked potato. Ever since that Lurpak ad about how baked potatoes should only be baked I have only baked them, not sure why but it really spoke to me lol! So waiting and waiting... Why does it take so bloody long.

What should I have on it. I am thinking Tuna? Hmmm...

Have only had a bown of cereal today and for me that really isn't much so i'm quite happy with that.

Hoping all my fellow Xenical users are having a good day so far.

26minutes remaining on potato waiting!

Hiya...welcome...have what you fancy on the jacket...just not Lurpak lol! or cheese!

Good luck with your weightloss x

my fav topping at the min is cod in butter/parsely sauce both are in the rules! and only 98 cals a bag!

xxxxxxxxx

Just watch low fat cheese hun, as there are very few that are less than 5% fat...Philly Extra Light, laughing Cow Extra Light and Rosemary Conley are all less than 5%, but most *low fat* cheeses can be anywhere from 12-30% fat :eek:

yes ali i am yet to find a hard cheese thatis less than 5g per 100g!

id proper love one tho so if any one does please let me know xxx

The Rosemary Conley one is a hard cheese that is less than 5%, but I think it tastes absolutely rank :eek:

The Rosemary Conley one is a hard cheese that is less than 5%, but I think it tastes absolutely rank :eek:
hehehe which supermarkets do get that from then? always worth a try! i love phily extra low fat so theres a slight chance i will like that heheh

i have to say i have never seen any of RC's food in supermarkets ali
xxxx

It's advertised as being available in all major supermarkets, but to be honest I got it once in Tescos, and I've never seen it again lol

oooh will have to keep an eye out for it! worth a try anyway!

xxxxxxxxxx

Back