Hello! :D

Soozy-Sparklers

Hi there,

Just wanted to introduce myself...my name is Sooz, I'm 21 and live in West Yorkshire. Have been overweight for about 5 years, but it has creeped up and up and I now need to lose approximately 7 stone! Which is going to be really hard. But there will be a nice prize at the end of the road....

I have done Weight Watchers, Slimming World and Rosemary Conley. I have tried going it alone and with the help of others but nothing seems to have worked. So I was looking at Cambridge. My friend did it last year with absolutely fantastic results....my only problem is the price...because of my height I have been told that I have to have 4 of the packs a day...which means it will cost me £47.50...

So as a "credit crunch" second option, I am looking at Complan (which they use in hospitals) as a meal replacement, to see how I go on that...it's only my second day...and my stomach feels horrid, but I know that it will pass and hopefully the lb's will drop off!

Anyway, I've rambled on for a bit, hope to speak to some of you soon!

Sooz x

Hiya hun, all the best with the complan diet-I have heard about that one in the hospital although as a way to gain weight although I am sure ya can lose on it too. Would love to hear how ya go on it, all the best with your weightloss journey

Hi and :welcome: to Minimins. Good luck on your weight loss journey :) xxx

Back