• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello! :D

Hi there,

Just wanted to introduce myself...my name is Sooz, I'm 21 and live in West Yorkshire. Have been overweight for about 5 years, but it has creeped up and up and I now need to lose approximately 7 stone! Which is going to be really hard. But there will be a nice prize at the end of the road....

I have done Weight Watchers, Slimming World and Rosemary Conley. I have tried going it alone and with the help of others but nothing seems to have worked. So I was looking at Cambridge. My friend did it last year with absolutely fantastic results....my only problem is the price...because of my height I have been told that I have to have 4 of the packs a day...which means it will cost me £47.50...

So as a "credit crunch" second option, I am looking at Complan (which they use in hospitals) as a meal replacement, to see how I go on that...it's only my second day...and my stomach feels horrid, but I know that it will pass and hopefully the lb's will drop off!

Anyway, I've rambled on for a bit, hope to speak to some of you soon!

Sooz x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hello and welcome on board, even though I am barely on board myself :rolleyes: as a newbie! I look forward to hearing about all your success to come! x

Hiya hun, all the best with the complan diet-I have heard about that one in the hospital although as a way to gain weight although I am sure ya can lose on it too. Would love to hear how ya go on it, all the best with your weightloss journey

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 1
Introductions 1
Cambridge Weight Plan 4
Introductions 1
Introductions 0