hello everybody update on me :)

amethyst

Banned
I am on day 2 of ww, have done really well, so proud yesterday when i went to bed i stuck to my 24 points! i ate quite alot for that, was amazed at the amount we can eat!

today will be harder my dinner is so low in points so will have alot of points to play with this evening, glass of wine perhaps..

i dont think i will ever be able to come bk to cdc, we finally sat down and discussed money, we have to live on £60 (he will have £85 to himself) a week and out of that i have to do family shop, get my fags, and daughters dinner money! going to be a hell of a struggle! untill i find a job, which i am afraid off after 2 mental break downs over 8 years and being reminded yesterday cus i did to much.. dont think i could cope :cry:

anyway hope your all ok, keep glugging and think thin :D

2 litres down me so far :)

Last edited:
You are doing so well hunny and ww will seem like a feast after CD! I will be looking out for your 1st WI result. xx

money can at times come between the things we want to do, you are sensible, 3 months ago we could not have done this diet, as our 2 daughters and husbands and their kids were living at home, it was a struggle for money, they both now have council houses, both working, it was catch22 getting somewhere to live when working, easy if out of work, well done on you decision, i did the weight watchers last year it was good, to much temptation for john.

Hiya,
you have made a very unselfish decision hun and i admire you for it. You have done so well so far and i am sure you will do great with WW. Goodluck and i will look out for your results xxxxxxxxxx

Good luck doing WW - I lost two and a half stone years ago with WW in four months - and my goodness it will seem so much food after CD!! Eat lots of your free soup, sugar free jelly etc and you will be fine.

Clare

Well done hunney for choosing the diet that feels right for you. Happy dieting and remember to live your life for you. oh sounds as though he is living his life for him and dragging you along for the ride.
Your first weigh in will go really well and we are all on here for a chat when you want one.
Well done and I will watch with interest and support for you.
:girlpower: :grouphugg:

Back