Hello Everybody.x.x.x

traymanda

Hi,
my name is Amanda, have struggled with my weight for some years now, thought I would join this forum for help/advice and support I guess. I will be hopefully joining the slimming world diet after I return from my holidays, so that should be around the 10th of July.I am TERRIFIED of getting on the scales, how sad am I :cry:...I am determined to change my life around, I am sick of hiding under layers of clothes and to ashamed to look at myself in the mirror. After my first meeting at slimming world I will update my stats, weight etc, I will even post a photo arrghhh...Hopefully in time I will be able to post a before and after photo....Amanda...xx

traymanda said:
Hi,
my name is Amanda, have struggled with my weight for some years now, thought I would join this forum for help/advice and support I guess. I will be hopefully joining the slimming world diet after I return from my holidays, so that should be around the 10th of July.I am TERRIFIED of getting on the scales, how sad am I :cry:...I am determined to change my life around, I am sick of hiding under layers of clothes and to ashamed to look at myself in the mirror. After my first meeting at slimming world I will update my stats, weight etc, I will even post a photo arrghhh...Hopefully in time I will be able to post a before and after photo....Amanda...xx

Hiya Amanda and welcome.

Have a fab holiday and good luck on your journey. I'm starting Rosemary Conley tomorrow. Excited but nervous. Xxx

Hi,good luck on the Rosemary Conley and well done for loosing 7 pounds...xx

Hi,

Hi Amanda!
Welcome first all to the forum. I am very new here also! So im still finding my way around and finding out all the fun things to do here!
Im finding some great support about my diet, eg some great diet tips, meal ideas, syn points of stuff that i dont know how much they are! (however there is plenty to choose from), as well as some great support stories!

Please feel free to give me a shout if you need any help or support! :)
Kirsty:D

P.S : Enjoy your holiday! Go have fun, feel refreshed and come back to start the beginning of your journey!

Aww thanks hunnie, I am sure I will be giving you a shout sooner or later ;o)...xx

Back