Hello everyone I start on Monday

kittenSW7

kittenSW7
It's not usual for me to wish the weekend away, but I start CD on Monday and I can't wait. Suffice to say that I have not cut down the carbs, and I'm going to be hungry for the first few days. I will split my foodpacks so I get "6 meals a day" for the first few days. If desperate I'll have a forth pack, just till I go into ketosis. And of course I probably go to bed each night at 9pm to stop me from cheating.

I've been reading all your losses and you spur me on :D

This website is fantastic, and the support is great

Eva

Hi eva! Nice to have you here!
Have you tried upping your water intake? that could be beneficial for quick ketosis. Also i would limit your carbs on sunday in preparation if you can.
Good luck with it all. Its truly an amazing diet

Keelie xx

welcome eva!

good luck on CD. u seem to know what to expect but any questions or even just to shout about whats going on for you, do it all here!

CD is great and once in ketosis u will find it easier. with a bit of luck u will find it all easy tho!

xxxxx

It's not usual for me to wish the weekend away, but I start CD on Monday and I can't wait. Suffice to say that I have not cut down the carbs, and I'm going to be hungry for the first few days. I will split my foodpacks so I get "6 meals a day" for the first few days. If desperate I'll have a forth pack, just till I go into ketosis. And of course I probably go to bed each night at 9pm to stop me from cheating.

I've been reading all your losses and you spur me on :D

This website is fantastic, and the support is great

Eva

Hi Eva,

Its not too late to cut down or even cut out your carbs - this will speed the onset of Ketosis, and help avoid those hidious headaches that come with carb withdrawal.

Andy

Welcome Eve good luck for next week, start to try and cut down on the carbs if you can even 2 days would help. and up the water intake

Back