Hello everyone...I'm back!

Wow, You have been through alot the past year!

I also believe in 3rd time lucky.....I've done cambridge twice before and gave up in the 2nd week both times! But here I am now plodding on through my 7th week! xxxx

Reading this thread has struck a chord with me - I could have written each post myself. I too failed to do maintenance and am pratically back where I started. I tried to start again a couple of weeks ago but that didnt happen and today after a weekend long binge I now feel the time is right. I am fed up with my work clothes feeling tight and feelin bloated all the time I feel disgusted with myself qand realise I cant blame anyone but myself so need to stop fannying about and get stuck in so heres to sucess be it the first, second, third or fourth time for us all.

Hi Unreal,

Welcome back! :D:D:D
So sorry to hear you have been feeling down about your weight gain. You are definately in the right place now though, and you know the diet works as you have done it before :p
I did the diet about 3 years ago, came off suddenly and gained most back because I didn't go up the steps. I too felt miserable and just awful tbh, which brought me straight back here and I am determined to see it through to the end now, I plan to finish the diet properly to ensure I maintain my goal weight.
You must start doing your signature, adding some goals to keep you going and motivated.

It's fab that you have found a CDC who you find to be more consistent. I have been really lucky as far as CDC's are concerned. When I first did the diet, I lived in Portsmouth and my CDC was wonderful, Kim, bless her. I have since moved to Bristol and my new CDC is just as fabulous! Each stone I have lost so far she has given me a little treat - a CD shopping trolley token, A CD magazine and a CD shake shaker. She also sends me cards in the post congratulating me if I have had a good loss. I think having a CDC you get on with and someone who supports you is important, so it's great to hear that you are feeling positive about your relationship with your CDC :D

All the very best of luck with your re-start, you'll soon be at a weight you feel comfortable with - wtach this space!!! ;)

Big Hugs x x x

Hi Lauren :)
I am quite new to the forum (on day 27) ! Just wanted to say don't beat yourself up about putting some weight back on.

I get annoyed when people say you always put it back on, well I did WW and put it back on and that was healthy eating and excersize !

I was 17 stone - got to 12.8 - went to 14.9 - got to 12.8 and then found myself at 14.12.............hence CD !

Now at 13.5 and hopefully will be in this for the long haul !

I am sure you will reach your target again you seem very determined - good luck !!!!!!!!!!!!

Back