Hello everyone I'm new. Been on every diet known to man/woman pretty much since I was 20 years old.

Irene Robson

Im 56 now and need to to sort my head out and lose 2 stone at least. Im 12st 3 and 5"4 tall so my BMI says I'm obease (happy days)

Just need to find people like me struggling to find a balance between binges and diets losing then putting it back on

Maybe it's just me! Stuck in a vicious circle of comfort eating and then guilt for doing that and so it goes on!

So that's me Hoping I'm gonna meet some new friends and diet family

Irene x

Hiya Irene and welcome! You'll find a lot of us have been stuck In the same vicious cycle! But it's all about looking forward and believing in yourself... Even when you slip, you must carry yourself forward... Welcome & best of luck! I started my journey in December, and joined here in Feb, & I didn't think it was possible but even with the set backs I'm. Moving in the right direction!

Hi Irene and welcome, have a wander through the forum and read as much ad you can. We all have our own way of doing things and I'm sure it will help you. I'm here since March and find it great for support on the weeks I'm not doing so well.

Back