Hello everyone.. Im NEW on here but OLD to diets.. out with the old in with the new!!

Luan1979

:wave_cry: Hi Im Lu,

I have just joined this forum with the hope of getting some inspiration to stick on a normal healthy diet.

I have been following the weight watchers pro points (old) diet and have lost 1st 4 lbs. I have about 4 stone that I would ideally like to lose.
The thing for me is I love going out and enjoying myself I flat refuse to stop drinking wine as I only do this occassionally now. Not bucket loads but enough to keep me happy lol.

This time round Im trying to be sensible and lose the weight properly and using excersise and healthy eating all the way. I have lost 4 stones before in the past not easily with much effort. I have managed to put the weight on. This is down to me becoming so obsessed with it an strict that eventually it brakes me. I deprive myself of things and usually feel a mixture of feeling fab being thinner but miserable that I am not able to just carry on being healthy without controlling everything.

I am in a new mindset now and know I am really ready to change the way I think about food. I wont be starving myself or using fad diets. I will be enjoying myself and becoming more healthier. Im joining the gym on wednesday morning. So here's to a new approach. The proper one I hope.

I have a lovely 14 year old son a barmy partner and I work on a busy labour ward at the local hospital. I wear a size 18 at the moment and would like to be a nice size 12. I am full of fun and full of mischief.

Back