Hello everyone - i'm new.

Discussion in 'Low Carb Diets' started by shazzy1973, 2 May 2008 Social URL.

1. shazzy1973

shazzy1973 Member

Hi there,
    just popping in to say hello. After starting to diet in 1999, I have managed to put on 3 1/2 stone - does this sound familiar? Anyway, I would normally follow weight watchers as I think it's fantastic - but I think over the years my body has come to a halt with the loose and put on senario....I went to my GP for help, well actually to talk to him about LighterLife - and he told me that the surgery ran a low carb diet....so I waited 3 weeks to start until they had space, and started on Wednesday. I feel fine and just trying to get to grips with it all...have slightly sore heads at around 7pm, which only last 5 mins...but I know this has to do with my body withdrawing from carbs, i'm a carb junkie normally!! :eek: Not sure if my carb intake is slightly highter than most, 40 per day.

Lots of love,
    Sharon x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Best of luck on the low carb diet Sharon, I found it great when I did it, I hope to get back to it again in a couple of months once I shift the biggest part of my weight with CD :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.