Hello everyone...im re-starting SS tomorrow

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by JULY2010, 30 September 2010 Social URL.

1. JULY2010

JULY2010 Full Member

Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi Everyone,

Tomorrow ill be starting back on CD SS. This is my 2nd time. Last time (last year) i lost 4 stone very easy, but i started to look good and people constantly telling me i looked good that i felt i didnt need to diet anymore, and so i stopped and did not follow the steps up to maintenance. Because of that ive sucessfully put back on the 4 stone and another 2 for company. Silly i know!
    Anyway, 2nd time round is meant to be a million times harder so anyone on this diet for the 1st time, take my advice AND STICK TO IT UNTIL YOU GET TO GOAL AND FOLLOW ALL THE STEPS AND MAINTAIN.
    I would love your support as i know how excellent the support is here.

This time, ive told my counsellor not to tell me what my start weight is or how much i loose each week as i need to go by how i feel.

Targets for me:-
    1) Get past this weekend.
    2) Get through my overnight trip to perth for a management meeting and be good
    3) Work trousers to stop leaving dents in my skin.

Please wish me luck as im going to need it this time.

If anybody else is a re-starter, advice would be heavenly appreciated!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PhoenixsHonour

PhoenixsHonour Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(6.73%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Good luck! I'm not a restarter, but from what I've read on this forum, the second time round isn't harder if you're in the right head space. You seem very committed, so you might not have any issues! I love the idea of not knowing how much you weigh, or how much you lose, it'll probably free you up to really commit to the diet 100%, rather than using the scales to measure. Anyway, good luck once again. YOU CAN DO IT!

4. JULY2010

JULY2010 Full Member

Diet:
    CD SS
    Thanks Hun....day 1 almost done and its been fine. Im dreading tomorrow though. I day at a time. By not knowing my weight, i feel like ive got to stick to it to get faster results to feel the difference.

5. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    Good luck with your restart Tammy. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.