Hello everyone...im re-starting SS tomorrow

JULY2010

Hi Everyone,

Tomorrow ill be starting back on CD SS. This is my 2nd time. Last time (last year) i lost 4 stone very easy, but i started to look good and people constantly telling me i looked good that i felt i didnt need to diet anymore, and so i stopped and did not follow the steps up to maintenance. Because of that ive sucessfully put back on the 4 stone and another 2 for company. Silly i know!
Anyway, 2nd time round is meant to be a million times harder so anyone on this diet for the 1st time, take my advice AND STICK TO IT UNTIL YOU GET TO GOAL AND FOLLOW ALL THE STEPS AND MAINTAIN.
I would love your support as i know how excellent the support is here.

This time, ive told my counsellor not to tell me what my start weight is or how much i loose each week as i need to go by how i feel.

Targets for me:-
1) Get past this weekend.
2) Get through my overnight trip to perth for a management meeting and be good
3) Work trousers to stop leaving dents in my skin.

Please wish me luck as im going to need it this time.

If anybody else is a re-starter, advice would be heavenly appreciated!

Good luck! I'm not a restarter, but from what I've read on this forum, the second time round isn't harder if you're in the right head space. You seem very committed, so you might not have any issues! I love the idea of not knowing how much you weigh, or how much you lose, it'll probably free you up to really commit to the diet 100%, rather than using the scales to measure. Anyway, good luck once again. YOU CAN DO IT!

Good luck with your restart Tammy. :)

Back