• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello everyone....New bod here!

mmw

S: 12st0lb C: 9st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 21 Loss: 2st6lb(20.24%)
Just joined this lovely site...my name is maureen, i'm 62, newly retired, from the post office, nana to 4 beautiful grand-children...married 40 years next feb, doggy lover & getting used to not having to go to work!
been a member of WW since april, 2010, weighed in at 12 st, now 9 st 6 lbs. need inspiration to keep it off, so hopefully this is the place to help me do it!! found this site thro' a post on the WW website, well impressed!!
still very un-certain of finding my way around, but may take me longer than most, but i will try....
good to meet you all!!
regards mmwx

:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 17st8lb C: 17st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 45 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
:welcome2:

Congratulations on loosing all that weight.... that is actually an inspiration to me!!!! :) Im sure you will do fine with keeping it off, especially with the help and support from the people on this site!! :)

Miss Mango

Little Miss Wii Fit!
S: 14st1lb C: 12st7lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 1st8lb(11.17%)
Hey Maureen, :welcome2: to the forums - well done on your brilliant weight loss - I wish I was 9 st again :D Get yourself into the Maintenence section and make yourself at home, there will be loads of inspiration and help in there - of course come and post in other sections too but I think that will be most helpful for you. :)

Hopefully chat with you soon X

16to10

Now Maintaining :)
S: 11st8lb C: 8st1lb G: 8st1lb BMI: 19.4 Loss: 3st7lb(30.25%)
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss.

S: 16st7lb C: 16st7lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hi and :welcome: to the forums! Good luck on your weight loss journey!