Hello everyone....New bod here!

mmw

Just joined this lovely site...my name is maureen, i'm 62, newly retired, from the post office, nana to 4 beautiful grand-children...married 40 years next feb, doggy lover & getting used to not having to go to work!
been a member of WW since april, 2010, weighed in at 12 st, now 9 st 6 lbs. need inspiration to keep it off, so hopefully this is the place to help me do it!! found this site thro' a post on the WW website, well impressed!!
still very un-certain of finding my way around, but may take me longer than most, but i will try....
good to meet you all!!
regards mmwx

:)

:welcome2:

Congratulations on loosing all that weight.... that is actually an inspiration to me!!!! :) Im sure you will do fine with keeping it off, especially with the help and support from the people on this site!! :)

Hey Maureen, :welcome2: to the forums - well done on your brilliant weight loss - I wish I was 9 st again :D Get yourself into the Maintenence section and make yourself at home, there will be loads of inspiration and help in there - of course come and post in other sections too but I think that will be most helpful for you. :)

Hopefully chat with you soon X

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss.

hi and :welcome: to the forums! Good luck on your weight loss journey!

Back